Sunday, July 18, 2010

AllMyStats website statistic

Writing and using for many years my own web visitors analyzing programs, I recognized that I will have never enough time to get ist working as I want. Sure I use all necessary Google and Yandex Webmaster tools (nice analyses those provide). Only for a quick over-view to much to click, to get what I need, as brief overview of my vistors origin, and for which information they are looking at my clients web sites, or expect to find on my clients websites.
I where seeking, and testing long several programs, and by the end I found a free program that gives me what I need. Its made by a good French PHP programmer, easy to integrate into your website scripts, and is very informative. It uses MySQL, and ist very fast and real informative.
AllMyStats gives you all what you need to know about your vistors, bots, and used keywords (UTF8 so working with almost all languages, even with the often very complicated different Russian Encodings), and  provides login secured detailed information, as well as a very simply to integrate public monthly statistic overview. Fitting into any web design or page template. (Have a look at http://www.melnikovitch.com/stats.php).
More you can find at http://www.wertronic.net/ whereas the AllMyStats link is to right down on that index page. Give it a trail, its worthwhile, and Herves (the website owner) will surely help you as he did it for me, quick and competent. Try this free website statistic program, and check out his other offers!
I use Herves scripts on all my websites now.

No comments:

Post a Comment